Animated Gifs Section
* * * * *
There are many things that can make one Beyblade better than another. Here
are just a few things that I picked up from watching the series. These are
all I know so far, because I've missed a lot of episodes. Sorry.
1. The heavier the blade the more stability it has.
2. To defeat a heavier blade, you will need one that is 4 times faster.
To do that Tyson made his winder 2 times longer and also added a running
start techinque to give his blade 4 times the spin.
3. Kai's Beyblade feeds off the energy of his opponents.
4. Wool on a Beyblade allows it to absorb a strong attack and send it back with
5. An oversized Beyblade creates a downward force so a wind attack will make it seem
heavier. Get the blades off the ground, then use the wind attack to blow the opponent away.
Also, check out Anime Admirer's links to see
some other great Beyblade Sites.
Char. Metal Fight
Eps. Metal Fight
Bladers In Action
Ode to Ray
It Made Me Laugh!
Back to Anime Admirers Main Menu